Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What Love Is

Today was my first day back in the US and every time I fell asleep on the plane I had a dream about Angel.  You see, today was not only my first day back in the US, but it was also my first time seeing Angel in 29 days!  Angel the Maltese and I have a very special kind of chemistry and I love her to no end.  I always call Angel my baby, but sometimes we act like sisters and while it might be odd for me to call her family, in my heart it feels right.  During her stay at the Animal Hospital she became very sick and I knew it was because she was without the Draper pack.  Right when she saw me the room lite up with her tail wag and I gave her the biggest hug in the world; I almost cried.  The whole taxi ride home she was cuddled up in my arms and I knew she was so content.  Angel taught me that love is a real tough emotion to control, and sometimes it can make you very ill and not want to do anything you once enjoyed.  All in all, I know Angel is my lover. <3 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment